Saturday, December 10, 2011

Merry Christmas!

My oh my, how a year can fly by! Many thanks to those who came to December's roundtable meeting. I had a great time, and hope you did, too. For those who couldn't make it due to the myriad of Christmas-related activities going on this month, we talked about the basics of Blue and Gold Banquets, "tossed" around some bean bag game ideas, and of course collected another month worth of pack picks, all of which I'm posting on the blog for your perusal.

The next roundtable meeting will be Thursday, January 12th, at 7:30 p.m. at the Cresthaven church, near the Rexburg water tower. We'll also hold our new leader essentials training (for all who are new to their cub scouting positions) on January 28th from 9 until noon, at the Henry's Fork church. That's the LDS church on 3000 North, out in Hibbard. Please do come if you're new to the program, and gather all sorts of great ideas and advice for making it through those first few crazy months in cub scouts. I promise training means sanity!

Have a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you the very best for the coming year. Ring in 2012!